InnovaSystems solutions support the laboratory need to increase throughput, productivity and improve quality as well as safety. The solution is more than just the product, it's training, IQ/OQ documentation and execution, as well as service to assist in implementing the technology.
User training is available or included at time of installation of an InnovaSystems product. If additional training is needed, InnovaSystems will consult with the User on the specific requirements and issue a quotation detailing the extent of the training and costs.
InnovaSystems Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) documentation and on-site execution packages will significantly reduce the implementation time and effort and assist in meeting the demands of regulatory compliance. The scope of these packages is:
- IQ confirms the product has been installed properly and is ready for the Operational Qualification.
- OQ confirms the product operates properly and is ready to be controlled by the respective Quality Control Group.
The IQ/OQ documentation and on-site execution packages are available as options or included with the product. Refer to the product of interest for further details.
Products manufactured by InnovaSystems come with a one (1) year warranty. To protect your investment and insure optimum performance after year one, InnovaSystems' provides the following service support options:
- Extended Warranty - Includes one (1) preventive maintenance call per year, normal parts (excluding disposables), on-site labor and travel time (during InnovaSystems normal business hours) are included in this agreement. Travel expenses are additional.
- Preventative Maintenance and Calibration Plans - InnovaSystems will tailor a plan to meet your specific needs. Options could include multiple on-site preventative maintenance visits annually to equipment calibration at InnovaSystems' facility.
- Time and Materials - Service is available on an as needed basis and billed as time, materials and travel expenses.